Research experiences for students are designed to stimulate the imagination and instill commitment to evidence-based practice and the generation of new knowledge.
ICOM investigators are committed to training students in research methodologies and honing their communication skills. In turn, students contribute to formulation of hypotheses, data collection and sharing of information in a collegial atmosphere within the laboratory.
- Mentored Research Seed Grant
- Student Research Presentation Travel Grant
- Policy information available on the Policies & Disclosures webpage
Opportunities with ICOM Faculty
- Saint Alphonsus
- Boise State University Summer Research Internship
- Advanced Clinical Research