Research experiences for students are designed to stimulate the imagination and instill commitment to evidence-based practice and the generation of new knowledge.
ICOM investigators are committed to training students in research methodologies and honing their communication skills. In turn, students contribute to formulation of hypotheses, data collection and sharing of information in a collegial atmosphere within the laboratory.
- Mentored Research Seed Grant (2020 deadline Friday, April 10 at 5PM)
- Student Research Presentation Travel Grant
- Policy information available on the Policies & Disclosures webpage
Opportunities with ICOM Faculty
- Saint Alphonsus
- 2021 Opportunities
- Boise State University Summer Research Internship
- Application form
- Idaho State University
- For Summer 2020 Opportunities please navigate to ICOM SGA Research webpage