Research experiences for students are designed to stimulate the imagination and instill commitment to evidence-based practice and the generation of new knowledge.
ICOM investigators are committed to training students in research methodologies and honing their communication skills. In turn, students contribute to formulation of hypotheses, data collection, and sharing of information in a collegial atmosphere.
Student Research Funding
- Mentored Research Seed Grant (next Letter of Intent Deadline January 15, 2021)
- Student Research Travel Grant
- Policy information available on the Policies & Disclosures webpage
Opportunities with ICOM Faculty
- Academic credit available through Research Independent Study special topics course
- Available to OMS-I during Spring semester; rising OMS-II during summer; OMS-II during Fall semester
Student Internships (volunteer)
- Saint Alphonsus
- 2021 Opportunities for OMS-I available ~Dec 2020
- Boise State University Summer Research Internship
- Application form available ~Dec 2020
- Idaho State University
- Idaho Urological Institute