IT Mission Statement
IT Services supports ICOM’s mission by providing secure, reliable, and integrated technology solutions that will prepare our students for their real world experiences.
IT Vision Statement
IT Services vision is to be recognized as a high performance team that provides the gateway to advanced learning, teaching, and student formation in alignment with the mission of the college
We ensure that you, as a member of the ICOM community, always have the technology and capacity you need to get your work done, independent of location or platform. Our goal is to provide solutions that enable flexibility, with robust IT support.
IT Services will engage with the ICOM community to anticipate and support the IT needs of a medical school campus.
Our support models will be proactive and available around during expanded business hours because ICOM is a mobile community. As a member of the ICOM community, you expect untethered, on-demand, and seamless access to the applications, services, and support you need to get your work done.
Our goal is the ensure that the services can meet campus needs for research computing, emerging pedagogy, advancements in patients care, and inter-department, inter-institutional collaboration. We must provide rapid, secure, and efficient delivery of the best innovations available in the market, and support those innovations through a variety of methods and channels.
What you will be able to expect from IT Services:
- Access anywhere from a variety of devices at any time, with a tailored experience based on your ICOM Identity
- Expanded to services, solutions, and support
- Secure access to the applications and data you need from your ICOM-managed device.
- Secure, integrated access to the best technology, in the cloud and/or at ICOM
- Consistent data protection and security, in the cloud and/or at ICOM
- Rapid delivery of solutions that meet the broadest campus need while providing the best value
- All applications and services work on your mobile devices
- Integrated support for the communication and collaboration needs for ICOM’s academic and medical communities
- Seamless transition between local computing resources and elastic cloud-based resources
- Shareable computing resources to meet growing research computing demand, across campus and the global research community
Brian Atkinson - Director of Information Technology
Kyler Monaghan - Systems Analyst
Russell Colbert - Audio/Visual Specialist
Dina Buratto - Systems Support Technician