The proposed Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine has announced the formation of the Dean’s Advisory Council to help guide the college’s development and ensure quality medical instruction, training and clinical opportunities.
The 11-member council is comprised of medical educators, association leaders and practicing physicians who will advise ICOM Dean Robert Hasty.
Council members are:
- Robin Dodson, Ph.D, associate dean of extended programs, College of Pharmacy, Idaho State University Meridian Health Science Center
- Suzanne Frederick, MSN, BSN, assistant dean of external affairs for ICOM; executive director, Idaho Osteopathic Physicians Association
- Bessie Katsilometes, Ph.D, associate vice president for university programs at ISU-Meridian
- Jacob A. Neufeld, M.D., MPH, medical director, pediatric rehabilitation, St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital
- Susie Pouliot, CEO, Idaho Medical Association
- David Rice, M.D., urologist, founder of Idaho Urologic Institute; Idaho Medical Association Board of Trustees Mark Roberts, M.D., medical director for research and medical education, St. Luke’s Health System
- Anntara Smith, M.S. PA-C, clinical coordinator, physician assistant studies at Idaho State University; liaison, former president, Idaho Academy of Physician Assistants
- Jennifer Symonds, D.O, medical officer, medical qualifications program manager, U.S. Forest Service; president, Idaho Osteopathic Physicians Association
- Mont Tolman, D.O., St. Luke’s Eagle Family Medicine
- Brian Whitlock, CEO, Idaho Hospital Association
Please click on the link to read the full article.