Student study spaces are available throughout the 94,000-square-foot building. Each of the three floors has multiple areas of varying configurations to allow our diverse student population ample opportunity to study in a way that works best for them.
- Atrium: 2,957-square-feet of open space with high-top tables and soft seating.
- Group Study: 9 rooms, each set up with a large screen monitor and Apple TV, designed for a student to faculty ratio of 8:1.
- Student Lounge: Two student lounge areas feature bar-top, high-top and soft seating. The lounges are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, food vending and cabinets.
- Lecture Halls: Two lecture halls, each 4,620 square feet, can seat up to 250. Both are equipped with high-definition projectors which can be accessed through Apple TV’s.
- Library: 2,413 square feet with a mix of high-top seating, study carrels, small table seating and soft seating for 76 students. In addition, 4 group study rooms are available with seating for 9 students each.
- Glassroom: 1,325 square feet with a configurable seating space and capacity of 67. Equipped with a podium and retractable projector and screen.
- Group Study: 11 rooms, each set up with a large screen monitor and Apple TV, designed for a student to faculty ratio of 8:1.
- Open Study: 72 seats of varying types, including a mixture of carrels, soft seating, tables and soft bench seating.
- Lounge: 1,365 square feet of seating with an occupancy of 91. This space features a mixture of high-top seating and standard tables, with stools and banquet-style seating.