ICOM At A Glance
- Our four-year program exposes ICOM students to an integrated, team-oriented approach to learning.
- Osteopathic medicine emphasizes total wellness — in body, mind, and spirit.
- The additional skill sets students gain at ICOM empower them to provide elevated care for their future patients.
- We teach not just how to treat problems, but how to prevent them altogether.
- ICOM students are highly engaged in their communities through a wide variety of philanthropic efforts.
- Students collaborate outside their discipline to gain experiential learning.
ICOM + You = The Perfect Partnership
Say yes to your career and your future. Say I DO…
Say I DO to healing.
Say I DO to caring for patients.
Say I DO to exceptional learning.
Say I DO to advancing knowledge.
ICOM is committed to selecting applicants who meet our mission and align with our values and who are an asset to the profession of osteopathic medicine. When reviewing applications, the goal of the Office of Admissions is to evaluate:
- Each applicant as a whole person
- Each applicant who has an interest in serving the Mountain West
- Each applicant’s potential for success in the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) Program
- Each applicant’s commitment and aptitude as a future practicing osteopathic physician
- Each applicant’s level of compassion, knowledge and commitment to health care and the ICOM Mission
Class of 2023 Orientation